SAGE is Students for the Advancement for Global Entrepreneurship a global netowrk focused on creating the next generation of entrepreneurial leaders whose innovations and social enterprise address the major unmet needs of our global community. SAGE is committed to creating the missing link in the educational sector through hands- on entrepreneurship education ,financial literacy and community service engagement.
We are looking for a competent State Coordinator to Undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks. You will help in planning and organising programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties.
To be an excellent state coordinator, you must be organised and detail-orientated, comfortable working with diverse teams .If you have further skills in program development and human resources support ,we’d like to meet you. The goal will be to facilitate and manage SAGE programs in states according to the organization’s standards.
- To identify and appoint (with approval from SAGE Home Office in Abuja) Local Government SAGE coordinators and to communicate regularly, by phone, email, with all local government SAGE Coordinators to ensuring the coordination and success of each local program.
- To conduct state SAGE Competition/Awards, identifying two teams from each of the categories-SEB and SRB to represent their State at the SAGE National competitions.
- To seek operational funds locally to help their state SAGE program expand its program.
- To enter into alliances and partnerships with organizations that support SAGE’s mission.
- To write and submit monthly Project report to SAGE Nigeria Home office.
- To follow all guidelines, policies and procedures for secondary school SAGE teams as detailed in the SAGE Information Handbook.
- 3-5 years proven experience as program/project coordinator or relevant position
- Tech savvy,proficient in MS office
- Ability to work with diversity and multi- disciplinary teams
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented and efficient
Deadline for registration is on the 25th of January, 2017
Training would commence on the 1st of February, 2017
For enquiries email us – firstname.lastname@example.org